Making a Difference in the Analytical World
The Tennessee Association of Law Enforcement Analysts
A networking association that strives to train
Law Enforcement analysts in Tennessee and the surrounding States
and build working relationships with other analysts from other Agencies.
Preparing Analysts for the Future
TALEA (Tennessee Association of Law Enforcement Analysts) was born in February of 2013. Six analysts met in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and had the passion and desire to start something that would make all Law Enforcement Analysts better in their respected fields.
Purpose & Vision
- To promote statewide professional standards for analysts,
- To foster multi‐agency collaboration and information sharing,
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas in support of the development and
advancement of local crime and intelligence analysis professionals,
- To support and enhance the professional development/training/skills of the members of the Association,
- To assist local law enforcement agencies in the development and advancement of analysis programs,
- To provide advocacy and liaison for analysts; and to promote analytical concepts to improve existing
information sharing with state and local entities.